WAIT! Download these best practices and simple tips first! Learn how to plan, capture and analyze employee survey feedback from leading HR practitioners and I/O psychologists.
Changes in the workplace are causing:
- Disengaged Workforce - 70% of the U.S. workforce is actively disengaged (Gallup)
- Lost Productivity – U.S. companies lose $500 billion in profits per year due to lost productivity (Gallup)
- Unwanted Turnover - Organizations with low engagement report up to a 65% increase in turnover (HBR)
- Lower Customer Satisfaction – Disengaged companies receive lower customer satisfaction ratings (Forbes)
- Lagging Profitability – Disengaged teams underperform engaged ones by 3X (Decision-Wise)